Ok, not really understanding the whole blog tagged thing, I have been tagged twice in the last week. Once by my college friend Jenn for 5 phases I went through growing up and also by Devin for 5 things you don't know about me.
So here goes. However I refuse to explain myself in great detail, if you want to know more you have to ask me yourself.
5 phases I went through:
1. Reading voraciously to the exclusion of all else, including hiding to do said reading.
2. Telling the truth even when inconvenient for myself or others. I do understand why in gaming honesty is considered a disadvantage.
3. Skipping school
4. Refusing to call my mom anything but Mother. Started when I was about 3 and I still refer to her as mother most of the time.
5. All of my friends were guys. At most I may have had 1 friend that was a girl. This went on for years.
5 Things you probably don't know about me:
1. I am one of 9 children and of us 9 only 3 of us have Red hair. We are all 3 interestingly enough left-handed as well.
2. My favorite room of all those I had growing up was pink and white. The scariest part was I had this room as a senior in high school and still adore it.
3. When I am really sick there is normally only one thing I want. My mother's homemade whole wheat bread with butter and honey. Depending on just how sick I am, I will actually call my mother up to request it.
4. I once wanted 5 children.
5. When I was in elementary school I was part of the choir. In 6th grade I got to sing for the Governor of Washington in the capital's rotunda. What I most remember was the native american in traditional dress who was there as well performing a dance.
And since I am not sure I know of 5 other bloggers who would actually
want to participate, I am not going to tag others… So if you read
this and blog, consider yourself tagged for both or just one.